Tired of buying little paper valentines and wondering how many identical ones you and your kids will receive? Why not make your own? This PicMonkey tutorial will inspire you to make your own valentines on PicMonkey!
Getting Started with PicMonkey
- Next, decide whether you want to keep your card vertical or use the rotate option under the Basic Edits menu.
- Select a background from the Textures menu. You can upload your own image or use one of PicMonkey’s textures. You can even play with the saturation, fade and style of overlay. I chose Normal from the dropdown and adjusted the saturation a bit for the image above.
- Add some fun overlays and text. Use the fade and recolor options to achieve the look you want.
- Save to your computer.
- Upload to a photo printing service and get your custom valentines printed!
How to Make Valentines on PicMonkey – A Video Tutorial
Make Your Own Valentine’s Printables for Your Blog
Yes, you can make them and print them yourself, but why not make some for your blog readers who may not have time to make their own? Create a few extra designs and offer them as free printables! If you’re like me, you’ll get started and won’t want to stop.
Here are a few I made that you can download and have printed!
Do you enjoy PicMonkey?
More Valentine’s Fun
- Check out my Romantic and Humorous Love Quotes on Blissfully Domestic.
- Find Popular Bible Verses on Love for Valentine’s Day on Bible Gateway!
- And from Family Friend Poems, here are some Short Valentine’s Day Poems.
Disclaimer: Links to PicMonkey are affiliate links and will generate income for me should you sign up for this marvelous service. Thank you for using my links and for helping to fund this blog!